[Peace-discuss] Labor Day Parade - Progressive Coalition contingent

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 28 11:21:22 EDT 2014

There'll be a Progressive Contingent marching in the Labor Day parade on
Monday morning - want to march with it?   Bring your own sign, or we'll
have some of AWARE's.    This is the same sort of thing we did for the
Fourth of July parade.

When: Monday, Sep 1st.  Start marching at 10am.  (Lineup starts at 9am.)
Where: Lincoln Square parking lot (where the Farmer's Market is held)

Who: probably people from several groups will be there.  Progressive
Democrats of America (PDA) are organizing it.  Jobs with Justice, Food
and Water Watch (some of them will dress as bees and I might too), a
group of young women speaking out for reproductive rights, AWARE, and
likely others.   But this will be separate from the political campaigns
and the main party groups - they'll have their own contingents in the
parade.

The organizers of this Progressive contingent write: