[Peace-discuss] Fwd: World Labor Hour Sat. Aug. 30th

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 29 13:38:56 EDT 2014

WORLD LABOR HOUR

SATURDAY AUGUST 30th

11 AM - 1 PM   U.S. Central Time

90.1 FM and webcast LIVE world-wide at ;
www.weft.org

TWO HOUR LABOR DAY WEEKEND PROGRAM FROM
11 AM - 1 PM Central Time

Our guests will include ; Community Activist /Illinois State
Representative Candidate Carol Ammons, War Zone Labor Foundation
Organizer Mike Griffin, Live musical performance by Jim Eyman and Pam
Carsey, Rank and File Members of the IBEW Electricians Union and The
Carpenters Union, and lots of Labor Related Music.

We will also open up the phone lines for you to call into the program
with your views and comments at ; 217-359-5483.

WEFT - Listener Supported Community Radio for Central Illinois and the
WORLD.