[Peace-discuss] monkey business

E. W. Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Dec 27 13:44:11 EST 2014

I got a chance to watch "the interview" online today.

I must say that this is perhaps the most stupid movie I have seen.

I guess it might be comedy but really of a low grade that would make
Adam Sandler ashamed.

Perhaps SONY ought to say that they really didnt make this movie.

I think that if the futuristic culture illustrated in "Idiocracy" made a
movie
it would be this one, and SONY would be planning a sequel.

Anyway the publicity got me to watch the movie.  Am so glad I didnt have to
venture out of the house to see it.