[Peace-discuss] Obama continues to kill people & pretends he doesn't

E. Wayne Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Dec 30 20:15:15 EST 2014

Obama has been a poseur and fake from beginning.  Of course he is a "real fake"-- that's to his credit.
Actually I reject the notion that wars are fought by soldiers in clean contests and so called civilians are spectators and innocent bystanders jes' mindin' their own bidness when...
Wars are about killing and destruction.  If ya don't kill and miserablize a whole bunch of women and children it ain't real war.  We need some raping and pillaging and pestilence to liven it up a bit.  None of this pretend crap.
Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss wrote ----