[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Letter to editor retraction

Mikhail Lyubansky lyubanskym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 17:19:51 UTC 2014

Thanks, David, both for speaking your truth and for honoring James's wishes
in this matter, which I do not know about but that I trust are
well-informed.

Mikhail

Mikhail Lyubansky, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign [
http://www.psych.uiuc.edu/~lyubansk]
Blogger, Psychology Today:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/between-the-lines
Writer, OpEdNews: http://www.opednews.com/author/author18834.html