[Peace-discuss] Follow-up comment on debate

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 04:20:41 UTC 2014

 It should also be pointed out that there is nothing "humanitarian" about military intervention.

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:51:52 -0800
From: davegreen84 at yahoo.com
To: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net; discuss-communitycourtwatch at lists.chambana.net
Subject: [Peace-discuss] Follow-up comment on debate

During last evening's Republican and Democratic debates, Barbara Wysocki consented to asking one question on foreign policy at the end of each debate, concerning "humanitarian military intervention." On each occasion, she referred to foreign countries.... and "Mahomet" in a pathetic attempt at humor. It's interesting that she saved her one attempt at humor to use in the context of our murderous wars. It's not hard to see the mentality at work here. I wish I had called her on it, publicly. Her sense of humor is tasteless and sick.
DG