[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] As a Jewish child in this country I learned to love social justice.

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Feb 23 03:32:04 UTC 2014

ya'aQov--

Do you think it appropriate to "fight the Jewish lobby"? I hope so.

I assume you mean the Israel lobby, because of course there are many Jews who oppose it.

It's also probably the case that a majority of the supporters of the Israel lobby in the US are not Jews, but rather neoconservatives, Christian Zionists, et al.

"I wrote decades ago that those who call themselves 'supporters of Israel' are in reality supporters of its moral degeneration and probable ultimate destruction.”
[Noam Chomsky]

--CGE