[Peace-discuss] As a Jewish child in this country I learned to love social justice.

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 23 04:24:39 UTC 2014

Inanity.

--mkb

On Feb 22, 2014, at 2:53 PM, ya'aQov wrote:

http://www.news-gazette.com/audio/2014-02-20/audio-13th-congresional-district-democrat-debate.html

David Green, when you introduce yourself  ‘As a Jewish child in this country I learned to love social justice … oppose apartheid in this country …. and Israeli apartheid in Palestine …” -- we all know that:

  *
There are billions of dollars paid to the Jewish Lobby to maintain what you call Israeli apartheid in Palestine.
  *
There are millions of jews in this country who do not support your social justice

Please clarify:

  1.
are you, David Green, more Jewish than those jews??
  2.
are you a better jew?
  3.
what exactly is your point you that are ‘Jewish’ supposed to distinguish?
  4.
as to Palestinians, are you referring to the Palestinians living under Israeli sovereignty/apartheid since 1948?
  5.
as to Palestinians, to Palestinians who have lived under Israeli military occupation 1967-1993?
  6.
are you referring to conditions of Palestinians under Palestinian National Authority, or in Gaza under Hamas, as satisfactory social justice?

As a candidate for Congress, I need to know your answers to these questions, before you represent me in fighting the Jewish Lobby.