[Peace-discuss] Wind tax credit

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 15:38:00 UTC 2014

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/06/14/the-wind-lobby-is-powered-by-fossil-fuels/

In following up on the debate, I tried to get a line on the question about windmill tax credits, which I declined to answer in authoritative terms. The above article demonstrates why I was wise to do so. Of course, this questions was submitted by one of Gollin's interns in order to make him look good and prepared. It's clear that we have to stop paying corporations to make money. Of course our taxation and cost system needs to reflect the costs of pollution of fossil fuels. But beyond that, we need to move to seeing energy production as a public utility.

DG