[Peace-discuss] What we're responsible for

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Jan 12 20:41:29 UTC 2014

Obama sent 50,000 more US troops to Afghanistan and conducts a world-wide terrorism program via drones (which have killed thousands, including hundreds of children) and JSOC death squads (active in more than 100 countries).

"If you should kill me unawares...
Don’t forget - I had asked for your friendship & love."
~ Zekerullah, Afghan Peace Volunteers

Kathy Kelly (Voices for Creative Nonviolence, US) & Maya Evans (Voices for Creative Nonviolence, UK) with kids in Chaman-e Barbak refugee camp, Kabul. — with Christine Casner, Faiz Ahmad, Ingeborg Sevastik, Jan Hammarlund, Abdulhai Darya, Kathy Kelly and Kalle Larsson.