[Peace-discuss] Fw:

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Jan 22 01:17:51 UTC 2014

I grew up in a remote rural area that was 100% white.
Some towns in southern Illinois even had laws against Italians
living there (such as West Frankfort, IL).

I was in grade school when MLK was shot.
I had no way to know what King said about the war in Vietnam.

I recall distinctly that my schoolmates came to school with
clever racist jokes about the King shooting; jokes they had
heard at home.

But I knew that the war in Vietnam was wrong and stupid.

I also knew that MLK was killed by a government agency
and I thought that LBJ was involved with the killing of JFK also.

My fellow Americans...
I come to you tonight with a heavy heart.
I had bah bee Q for suppah...