[Peace-discuss] Apology

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 22:11:33 UTC 2014

In writing an email regarding the TIF public hearing on Tuesday, I went too far in describing Don Gerard in pejorative terms. I apologize for that--not because anyone complained or because I'm running for office--but because it was rude and offensive of me to use the language I did.

I don't know Don Gerard personally at all. I do know that his behavior on Tuesday was unbecoming of a public official at a public meeting, and indicated a contempt for citizen participation in government decisions. Nevertheless, I took it too personally.

I apologize for my own subsequent lapse in good judgment. Once again, I must compliment Durl Kruse on his research and presentation into this matter, which is so indicative of so much regarding our system.

David