[Peace-discuss] Apology

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 01:06:48 UTC 2014

Thanks David. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to work on having a code of ethics that compels me to use tactics that do not replicate or exacerbate the tactics of those with whom I do not agree, which risks changing the conversation from substance to etiquette.

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:02 PM, David Johnson <davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net> wrote:

David,

>You have NO reason to appologize,
>
>It is obvious that Gerard is no better than Schweighart
and is deserving of any and all contempt.