[Peace-discuss] Trans-Pacific Partnership: Friday Jan 31st: INTERCONTINENTAL DAY OF ACTION VS. TPP

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 00:41:25 UTC 2014

Blue Scarf is not a big deal, little mention is required. TPP is a big, major deal requiring as much space as needed.

From: galliher at illinois.edu
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:15:41 -0600
To: salevy at illinois.edu
CC: peace-discuss at anti-war.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Trans-Pacific Partnership: Friday Jan 31st:	INTERCONTINENTAL DAY OF ACTION VS. TPP

Stuart--
I have a half-written flyer for the Saturday demo based on {1} Jeremy Scahill's critique of SOTU and {2} the blue scarves KarenA has prepared.
If KarenRestOfTheAlphabet et al. agree, I could substitute Glen Ford's critique of SOTU - which focuses on the TPP - for {1} above.
There isn't room for both.
Perhaps you could send me a brief paragraph on the Jan. 31 actions, suitable for framing in this week's flyer.
Regards, CGE