[Peace-discuss] FW: Durbin Report: Opportunity, Action and Optimism

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 17:57:18 UTC 2014

Wayne

Scary, I read the below as something I said before I realized it was the usual political propaganda that Durbin said, that I sent.

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 00:20:06 +0800
From: ewj at pigsqq.org
To: karenaram at hotmail.com
CC: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] FW: Durbin Report: Opportunity, Action and Optimism

On 1/31/2014 9:33 PM, Karen Aram wrote:
The President talked about issues that working families
really care
about, like raising the minimum wage, renewing unemployment benefits,
and making college more affordable. These are all ways to strengthen
America’s middle class and create good paying jobs for the future.

I dont suppose that any of these will create good paying jobs.

Perhaps making college more affordable may strengthen the middle class.

It's a bit amazing what an Obamaphant this Durbin can be.