[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] [sftalk] On Israel-Palestine and BDS [6 Attachments]

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jul 2 21:36:50 EDT 2014

I think it'a an informed and judicious assessment of an increasingly hysterical campaign.

In the absence of an accurate analysis, the best will in the world can do the right thing only by accident.

Chomsky makes it clear that the heart of the problem is US government support for the government of Israel.

Our objections should be addressed to DC, not to Tel Aviv, as the BDS movement tends to do.

--CGE