[Peace-discuss] 7pm tonight - Briefing Call: "IRAQ – US do no harm! There is NO military solution" - from United for Peace and Justice

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jul 8 11:54:08 EDT 2014

Another conference call from United for Peace and Justice - Phyllis
Bennis, Terry Rockefeller, Rusti Eisenberg -

*"Iraq - US do **no harm!  There is no military solution to Iraq"*

*tonight, Tuesday, July 8th**
**     7PM Central time* (for one hour)
*call: (712) 432-1212**
      Meeting ID: 446-724-667#***