[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Those pesky Jew bankers who run the world have Francis in a tizzy again

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jul 8 19:09:12 EDT 2014

It is so fascinating that two sane people can look at the same data/facts/evidence and come to completely different conclusions about Israel/Zionists.  There is a sure test to

That's were Qui Bono plays such an important role. Imagine the insane, obscene profits gained from two illegal wars and the 'war on terror'.

They (Israel/Zionists) have gained so much over the last few centuries and are vastly richer than any other group of people, but have paid a heavy price in countless expulsions, seething hatred and eternal despise by their vast array of victims.  The creation of Israel has not given them the peace they schemed for, quite the contrary.

I am so relieved, pleased and inspired to not have to defend Israel/Zionist atrocities in any way and am confident they will fail in the end.  9/11 Truth will be the path to their failure.  It's coming, and soon.  RT.com is available to nearly 100 million Americans and is an important step in the process.

Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo