[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Those pesky Jew bankers who run the world have Francis in a tizzy again

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jul 8 23:12:03 EDT 2014

There's more. I find from the indispensable urbandictionary.com that "Quib is a 70's LA term for coughing while trying to hold in a pot hit either from a joint, pipe, or bong. Of course, it is a negative thing and the goal is not to quit."  Thus "quib ono" is an asseveration, undoubtedly often pronounced only with difficulty, of one's unwillingness to exhale...