[Peace-discuss] The Latest Snowden Leak Is Devastating To NSA Defenders

ewjohnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Jul 12 16:34:27 EDT 2014

I want to agree with you but the polls say otherwise.

The polls say that about a quarter of Americans dont know who Edward
Snowden is
and more than half of those who know who he is think he should be tried
as a traitor.

Certainly everyone I meet here knows who he is and thinks
that he is a hero.

I once met a student who did phone polling for Quinnipiac and she told
me that their data was bogus.

What is the truth about what people think?

*

"You'd pay to know what you really think"
- J.R. ("Bob") Dobbs