[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Those pesky Jew commies who toppled the Czar have Francis in a tizzy again

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jul 13 19:39:24 EDT 2014

Oh, dear. We're back to the "Judeobolsheviks," are we? Just one more classic Golden Oldie of antisemitism -- this time literally Nazi, as in "Mein Kampf" -- being fed to Francis as if it were merely "antizionism." And once again, he's too dumb a cluck not to swallow it.

Antisemitism and antizionism are two different things, but Francis continues to demonstrate how to be in both camps.

@%<