[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Those pesky Jew commies who toppled the Czar have Francis in a tizzy again

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jul 13 22:20:43 EDT 2014

Credit for what, having told a different antisemitic lie than the one you usually tell? That's not exactly progress. Demonstrating in a slightly different way than usual that you have no grip on history or logic, but you have no trouble belching out your Jew-hating nonsense? Again, not. what I'd call progress.

I'd like to give you credit for finally getting your head on straight, but as long as you keep feeding at the Veterans Today slime-trough, that won't happen. Instead, the worms -- particularly the worms named Fetzer and Barrett -- will continue to eat into your brain.

@%<