[Peace-discuss] Those pesky Jews who kicked over the World Trade Center have Francis in a tizzy again

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jul 14 17:35:44 EDT 2014

corrected:
A clear majority of people in America and the world believe that Oswald was a patsy, but only a small percentage would sign a petition calling for a new investigation of the Kennedy assassination for a host of irrational reasons.
The same could be applied with 9/11 Truth.  It just isn't a mature enough of a story.  It hasn't had enough time for all the facts to be circulated millions of times until the doubts become inescapable conclusions.
How many on this list would sign a petition calling for a new investigation of  Kennedy assassination? Very few I suspect. How many believe the Warren Commission's conclusions?  Very few I suspect.
That 67,000 represents the tip of an iceberg people who will take that step to ignore the irrational arguments of resistance placed in their path.

On , Stephen Francis <stephenf1113 at yahoo.com> wrote:

A clear majority of people in America and the world believe that Oswald was a patsy, but only a small percentage would sign a petition calling for a new investigation of the Kennedy assassination for a host of irrational reasons.
The same could be applied with 9/11 Truth.  It just isn't a mature enough of a story.  It hasn't had enough time for all the facts to be circulated millions of times until the doubts become inescapable conclusions.
How many on this list would sign a petition calling for a new investigation of  Kennedy assassination? Very few a suspect. How many believe the Warren Commission's conclusions?  Very few I suspect.