[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Emergency Call-In Day TODAY!

Debra Schrishuhn via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jul 15 10:27:42 EDT 2014

All that would be true had the Republican governor not declared Detroit in financial emergency and appointed a fiscal officer to take over the city leaving the elected mayor and city council essentially powerless

Make no mistake it is the governor and his policies responsible for this humanitarian crisis

Debra

Sent from my iPhone