[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Emergency Call-In Day TODAY!

Debra Schrishuhn via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jul 15 11:52:39 EDT 2014

Progressive Democrats of America is not affiliated with the Democratic
Party. We have been at the forefront getting the ongoing atrocity in
Detroit publicized, and we are sponsoring a national call-in day today
and helping organize a march in Detroit on Friday to call attention to
what is going on and make those who are currently in power fix the
situation.

Debra