[Peace-discuss] Hudson vs. Panitch

David Green via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Jul 18 22:04:15 EDT 2014

Is the New BRICS Bank a Challenge to US Global Financial Power?

Is the New BRICS Bank a Challenge to US Global Financial...
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

This video addresses the discussion that Carl and I had today regarding the significance of the BRICS agreement, based on my understanding of the argument that Panitch & Gindin put forward in The Making of Global Capitalism.

Jacobin Book Club: The Making of Global Capitalism | Jac...
(Remeike Forbes / Jacobin) Hardt and Negri’s Empire. Meiksins Wood’s Empire of Capital. Harvey’s New Imperialism.
View on www.jacobinmag.com Preview by Yahoo

DG