[Peace-discuss] Draft flyer for July 20 demo - comments welcomed

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jul 20 10:08:51 EDT 2014

I've been trying to shorten Avi Shlaim's piece, which is possible but
maybe not the best way to do it - he says very good things, but the
language is pretty academic and liable to put people off from quick
reading.

I'm trying now to make a mashup of Dennis Kucinich's piece from HuffPo,
and Avi Shlaim's description of what a cease fire should be which I
think is especially clear, and your text bringing responsibility back to
US.... will broadcast when there is something concrete... OK?