[Peace-discuss] VeteransToday - a Jew-hating sewer, but Francis can't get enough of swimming in it

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jul 20 18:19:44 EDT 2014

I snipped your grotesque attempt to hide behind the Palestinian cause, though you're hardly the first Jew-hater to do so. What did you think of the article I linked from your favorite hate site? Does it match your views? Does it strike you as fundamentally plausible? Anything about it you find a little, oh, I don't know, antisemitic?

These are the haters you've handed your brain over to.

@%<