[Peace-discuss] anti-semitism

Karen Medina via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jul 21 12:44:19 EDT 2014

I will just point out that this is an open list.
People don't actually have to be "peace activists" to be on the list,
so if they post to the list, do not assume that they have any
credentials. They could be posing, or spying, or trying to test the
peace, or just off their rockers.

Basically this is not a protected space. Rather listservs often
attract the people that feel they need a ready-made audience because
nobody will talk to them elsewhere. Engaging these people fuels their
need for social interaction -- arguments are social interaction.

My advice: Doubt each person, doubt their posts, and ignore the posts
that aren't people with whom you would willingly enter into a
conversation.

-karen medina