[Peace-discuss] Enabling Nazi propaganda in the name of "peace"

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jul 21 17:22:06 EDT 2014

Anyone wishing to indulge an urge to dive into Nazi propaganda has plenty of other places to go. Knowledge remains knowledge even when it's not published here, unless you're going to argue that this list is the compendium of all knowledge, without which everything vanishes into the void.

Refusing to publish Nazi propaganda here on this list does not silence it or eradicate it. Francis has his own website he can spew into to his heart's content. As you know but like to forget.

And in the meantime, peace, love, and Nazism. That *is* what this list is for, right?

@%<