[Peace-discuss] Thursday noon, we're going to visit Rodney Davis about Gaza

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jul 23 18:27:31 EDT 2014

Thursday noon - tomorrow if you're reading this Wednesday - me and Stuart
and Karen and David and Anke are going to go visit Rodney Davis' office in
Champaign on 2004 Fox Drive to talk about Gaza.

If you're on Facebook, you can sign up to come here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1457132167887461/

If you're not on Facebook, you can just reply to this email. Or you can
just show up.

Even if you can't come, you can sign the petition that we're going to
deliver, calling on Rodney Davis to support all efforts to end the violence
and lift the economic blockade:

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/gaza-end-war-end-blockade

If you want to see all the petition deliveries to Congress that are set up
around the country tomorrow as part of the day of action on Gaza, you can
see them here:

National Day of Action for Gaza Congressional Office Visit Events
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/day-of-action-gaza