[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: News from Neptune…

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jul 24 11:39:24 EDT 2014

Yes,

Happy anniversary Carl !

David Johnson

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Peace-discuss] News from Neptune…
Date: 	Thu, 24 Jul 2014 23:02:49 +0800
From: 	E. Wayne Johnson via Peace-discuss
<peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>
To: 	Brussel, Morton K <brussel at illinois.edu>, Peace-discuss
<peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>, David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com>

I suggest you attack them for the colour of their hair.

Regarding Carl and Leigh, congratulations for 50 years. And no doubt
they all said it wouldn't last .

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- David Green via Peace-discuss wrote ----

Hi Mort,
Is that a qualified "yes"? Anyway, thanks for both the compliment and
the critique. If you ask me which leaders/citizens are more responsible
for the assault on Gaza, Israel or the U.S., my answer would be "yes".
I think that Chomsky gave a decent accounting of himself yesterday on Z
in responding to the critical responses to his article on BDS. I think
that this is, unfortunately, a movement over a very long term, and more
near the beginning than the end. I think he has some wise words that put
things in evolutionary perspective, especially vis a vis S. Africa.
But on tomorrow's show I'll take every opportunity to be disagreeable
with my colleagues, even if I have to resort to criticizing their
wardrobes.
Best,
David

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:47 PM, "Brussel, Morton K via