[Peace-discuss] article in Ha"aretz

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Jul 26 08:20:53 EDT 2014

Here <http://www.haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.606937> is an
article in Ha"aretz describing the mood that exists inside Israel. Well
worth reading.

Among other things, they write:

/"The website "Walla!" published talkback comments on an article about
the four children killed on the Gaza beach. Shani Moyal: "I couldn't
care less that Arab children were killed, too bad it wasn't more. Well
done to the IDF." Stav Sabah: "Really, these are great pictures. They
make me so happy, I want to look at them again and again." Sharon
Avishi: "Only four? Too bad. We hoped for more." Daniela Turgeman:
"Great. We need to kill all the children." Chaya Hatnovich: "There isn't
a more beautiful picture than those of dead Arab children." Orna Peretz:
"Why only four?" Rachel Cohen: "I'm not for children dying in Gaza. I'm
for everyone burning." Tami Mashan: "As many children as possible should
die.""/

John