[Peace-discuss] [Peace] FW: The Southern Poverty Law Center on the Holocaust "Revisionist" movement

Roger Helbig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jul 27 05:38:23 EDT 2014

Too bad that your ignorance has no boundaries.  If you did any
research, you would have found that commercial airlines had regularly
flown at high altitude over that part of the Ukraine and that this was
normal route of flight.  What was not normal was trigger happy
separatist Ukranians or Russian show offs who ignored the fact that
this was commercial flight path.  No one expected them to have
sophisticated missiles capable of going above 30,000 feet.  They
expected that they would have hand held anti-aircraft missiles.  I
look forward to the full answers, but the Russians have no real
interest in providing them.