[Peace-discuss] and now for something completely different

ewjohnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jul 30 23:47:02 EDT 2014

good news dept:

Monty Python live was on the TV late last night and Alice and I stayed
up to watch it.

They reprised the Spam restaurant scene and the dead parrot skit
and a skit about arguing that Alice considered to be delightful.

It's an interesting thing how these fellows have influences on my
particularly peculiar lack
of culture.

I do some programming in python and delete spam from my mailbox.

We had a recent interaction with a vendor very much like the dead parrot
skit.

some times humour and satire say it where other prose seems insufficient.

I was reminded of Eric Idle's FCC song and it's sentiment.