[Peace-discuss] Thank Obama for bringing Bowe home

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jun 4 14:26:03 EDT 2014

As to 'public debate,' recall Thomas Pynchon: "If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers."

The Obama administration has successfully neutralized any anti-war sentiment in the Democratic party. The only place it remains in conventional US politics is in the Ron Paul wing of the Republicans. It remains to be seen if it will make an appearance in a Rand Paul presidential campaign.

"Ready for Hillary" is designed to make sure that there's no recrudescence among Democrats.

--CGE