[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Videos (6) of Academic Freedom Conference: JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust, Are there Limits to Inquiry?

"e.w.johnson 朱稳森" via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jun 5 12:43:16 EDT 2014

What if you ground the bodies up first?

Wouldn't that increase throughput as compared to whole body ashing?

What if you mixed them with fuel oil in the grinder and
blew them into the machine under forced air pressure?

*
That the holocausters exaggerated the numbers is beyond question.

The Germans also were very cruel.  That's beyond question it seems.

Is it racist to point out the cruelty of Germans?

Certainly they did not invent or corner the market on sadistic activity but
they certainly excelled it in, as did their Japanese counterparts.

People are capable of profound cruelty.  It is one of the works of the
flesh it seems.

It's also true that governments lie to the people.

Lying is an important part of what governments do.
They have their reasons.

Stephen Francis and his group question the mainstream opinions.

That's a good thing, left, wrong, or whateffer.