[Peace-discuss] Join Quakers in a briefing call in an effort to end drone strikes etc.

"e.w.johnson 朱稳森" via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Jun 7 22:14:57 EDT 2014

I'll take the part about not growing up to be a compliment.  Thank you for
your appreciation of youthfulness.  I intend to remain "spry".

The Urban(a) Dictionary defines "Amerika":

    A word used to describe the worst sense of the United States, i. e.
    imperialism, corruption, and the global exportation of American
    culture.

The constitution is fairly clear in giving the power to declare war
(that is, use military force)
exclusively to the congress, which by extension meant to give that power
solely to the people
collectively rather than to vest it in a individual.

It's quite clear that the power to declare war in the hands of an
individual is a king-like
authority.  There is something in the hearts of men that makes them
desire to be ruled
over by and submit to the authority of a king.  It's not limited to the
Democrats.

There can be no doubt that the Congress has subverted the constitution
and given king-like
powers to the executive office.  The Clintons exercised this power in
Yugoslavia, the GOP
greatly increased it.  The Democrats didnt oppose it because that wanted
to have that
king-like power of authoritarian oppression when they had the executive
orifice.

It's clear what a king does, and the US is now ruled by a king.

It's the power that makes the king.  The fact that the amerikan king is
installed
via a circenses sham that they dare to call democracy makes no difference.

Obama was an autocrat before they took over GM.