[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Warmonger Media Storm Against Saving Sgt. Bergdahl

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jun 8 14:15:10 EDT 2014

Decent article by Robert Naiman, except that he tries to imply that it
is ONLY the republiccans who are the warmongers and that none of the
democrats are, which we all know is nonsense.

David Johnson

--------

  Warmonger Media Storm Against Saving Sgt. Bergdahl

Screen Shot 2014-06-07 at 9.35.29 AM
Educate! <http://www.popularresistance.org/category/educate/> Congress
<http://www.popularresistance.org/tag/congress/>, Guantanamo Bay
<http://www.popularresistance.org/tag/guantanamo-bay/>, Policy