[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News from Neptune on UPTV for 6 June 2014

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 9 15:14:10 EDT 2014

These accounts of Israeli crimes are undoubtedly important.

For us Americans, it is necessary to realize that the crimes and the occupation itself would be impossible without the support - political, diplomatic, economic, and military - that the Obama administration (like all US administrations) gives to the Israeli government. We should be demanding that that end.