[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News from Neptune on UPTV for 6 June 2014

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jun 11 19:58:11 EDT 2014

The governments of Israel and the US are both just criminal enterprises.  Who controls who is irrelevant. They have the same basic criminal goals, which is stealing resources that they have no right to, period.
We shouldn't be 'protesting' these governments' actions, we should be investigating and documenting their crimes, of which 9/11, JFK and even the Holocaust hoax are included.