[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News from Neptune on UPTV for 6 June 2014

Roger Helbig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Jun 13 03:10:32 EDT 2014

actually they are applying the principle of "a sucker is born every minute"
from P T Barnum to the pocket books of fools like you and those like you
who are easily impressed by liars who do so with confidence and alleged
related credentials - I hope that you have not shelled out too much of your
hard earned money (I presume you were not born with a silver foot in your
mouth, but grew your own as you made your way in the world).  It is nothing
more than a very lucrative cottage industry that thrives on fools.  It is
their leader the professor emeritus James Fetzer who is the one who
probably has an arm band in his closet.