[Peace-discuss] Participants wanted

Szoke, Ronald Duane via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 16 15:13:21 EDT 2014

I will again be anchoring AWARE on the Air from Noon to 1 pm on Tuesday, June 17, at the Urbana City Building, 400 S Race St.  Members & friends of the Anti-War, Anti-Racism Effort of C-U -- & others -- are invited to participate in the panel & share your thoughts with us on the themes of war & racism.  I'll try to get as many people on camera as possible.  Don't be shy!

The program is usually cablecast the same night, Tuesdays, 10 pm, on Urbana Public Television, local cable channel 6, if not bumped by an Urbana civic meeting.

-- Ron Szoke
   217-367-7329