[Peace-discuss] More nonsense from our local Holocaust denier

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jun 17 20:08:37 EDT 2014

So, let's see. Because someone wrote that there were six million Jews endangered by WWI, this means that there weren't six million Jews murdered in WWII. Apparently the number was all used up or something and can only be used once in history.

This is like saying that, because I have five fingers on my right hand, there couldn't have been five Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, because the number five has already been used somewhere else.

Every time you dig yourself a little deeper by showing just how ridiculous and transparently logic-free a claim you'll willing to swallow as long as it helps you hate Jews better.

> On Jun 17, 2014, at 6:54 PM, Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:
>
> On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:24 PM, Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:
>
> Where's the logic

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

@%<