[Peace-discuss] Blackwashing

David Green via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jun 19 11:05:43 EDT 2014

Brand words that should arouse suspicion:

Save Darfur (RIP)
Kony 2012 (RIP)
Human trafficking
Save Our Girls
Whatever Bill Clinton said at Maya Angelou's memorial service
Whatever Michelle Obama said at Maya Angelou's memorial service
Zionists who refer to oppression of Muslim women

Whether "rape culture" belongs in this category remains to be seen; it should be for class conscious feminists to analyze the increased mainstream use of this term in the current context, including in our military.