[Peace-discuss] have you called Rep. Davis yet?: Tell Congress NOW: No New U.S. War in Iraq or Syria!

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jun 19 16:03:18 EDT 2014

This is the alert we sent out this morning. Call Rep. Davis at* (202)
225-2371 <%28202%29%20225-2371>. *

Report your call here:
*http://justforeignpolicy.org/act/iraq-call-in
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VeTWwb8nxst2rxlnCRPC0CQAQq9%2FAUzj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjustforeignpolicy.org%2Fact%2Firaq-call-in>*