[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] More from our local Holocaust denier

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Jun 20 19:48:40 EDT 2014

You know, I was pretty skeptical the first time I heard the phrase "the new antisemitism," which seemed just a little too conveniently defined. It was only once I encountered wackadoodles like Israel Shamir, Gilad Atzmon, and Steve Francis that I understood what the phrase really meant to describe: under the guise of "antizionism," retreading of all the old classic antisemitic memes, all the stuff that Uncle Adolf used to chortle about with Göring and Göbells -- all the bullcrap about international Jewish banking trying to enslave the goyim in a global plot for world domination and Judeobolshevism and all that -- with a tiny little asterisk of a footnote: "Yes, I know I'm saying the same thing that Uncle Adolf used to say, every last insane ranting millimeter of it, but as long as I claim I'm saying it about the *zionists* and not the *Jews* then suddenly the fundamentally antisemitic nature of my discourse is (or rather I will pretend it is) entirely irrelevant."

*That*'s what "the new antisemitism" is -- take a copy of "Mein Kampf," scratch out ever use of the word "Jew" and replace it with "Zionist," and then read it at the top of your effin' lungs.

You're such a perfect example of the phenomenon, Francis, I wonder if you're really on the Mossad/Rothschild/Mothra payroll, right next to Fred Flintstone.

@%<