[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] More from our local Holocaust denier

E. Wayne Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 00:32:18 EDT 2014

I see no reason for anyone to depart the discussion because they
don't like the comments of some participants.

Understanding of the fears and biases and sensitivities
and blind spots of others is important.

clashes on mailing lists seem to be healthy discourse...

but...

actually...

there is a D.I.Y. method for exiting the mailing list

point yer web browser to:
and then scroll down to the Unsubscribe section and fill in the
blanks as appropriate to your requirement.

you should  also be able to unsubscribe by sending email to
peace-discuss-leave at lists.chambana.net

you can find other local lists for browsing or to-ing and fro-ing
at lists.chambana.net and discover the names of those not yet
unsubscribed for some lists where the subscribers list is public.