[Peace-discuss] Comparing the Holocaust and religion in the context of gullibility and control...

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 14:08:57 EDT 2014

On Jun 23, 2014, at 8:30 AM, Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:

> So, to review my last article on the Holocaust, I attempted to show the absurdity in believing that one Topf cremation oven in Nazi Germany/Poland is claimed to be able to cremate almost 100 bodies per day while modern cremation facilities with essentially the same design but modernized with newer technology could only cremate six bodies per day.

You've demonstrated the fundamental nature of the crackpot. You've been told time and again why the comparison of Nazi-scale mass cremation and one-by-one modern cremation is full of holes.

Like any true crackpot encountering a truth he'd rather not admit, your response is: ignore the refutation, wait a week, and then repeat the claim.

@%<