[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] More...

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 14:31:27 EDT 2014

While anti-Jewish racism is probably at an all-time low in the US, anti-Arab (and, given the general confusion, anti-Islamic) racism is encouraged by the US government and media (in spite of the US backing for terrible Arab and Muslim regimes) as a propaganda cover for its imperial enormities. (We're killing people in the Mideast to combat Arab/Islamic terrorism, not to control Mideast energy resources, perish the thought...)

Both are etymologically anti-Semitism, and one is a political problem.  --CGE